Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Heatwave in Full Effect~~PLEASE READ!!

Growing up all my life in Maryland, I can not recall one summer where it was NOT hot, we didn't suffer the effects from a crazy thunderstorm, or the humidity was NOT unbearable.

The reason I say mention this is becuase of all the post's I have recently read on FB related to the weather. I'm not sure if anyone checked their calendar this morning but today is July 6th.

JULY 6TH PEOPLE!!!

I mean if it was snowing outside, yes, I could understand all the posts about the weather. But it's the dead of summer!!! I have to experience the wall of humidty everytime I walk out my office door, the last thing I need is to be at my air conditioned cubicle and read from others about how HOT it is!!!

When you start seeing snowflakes outside then yes, update your status, but untill then, please only post poolside bikini photos so I can know how hot it is outside!

Thank you for reading my Blog about the heat....

That is all...

Nick Suter
President/CEO
MarketUmedia


No comments:

Post a Comment